- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA strange name but a tasty salad! I got this recipe from my mother in law and it is now requested by my hubby!
- 40 ounces Cherries; Dark, Pitted (2 cans)
- 3 ounces Jello -- Cherry Gelatin (1 pkg.)
- 20 ounces Pineapple; Crushed -- (1 can)
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1. Heat cherries and their juice to boiling.
- 2. Remove from heat and add Jello. Stir.
- 3. Add pineapple, including juice. Pour in coke and nuts.
- 4. Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold. Let cool, then refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Serve cold.