- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C crushed ice
- 12 oz cola flavored beverage, chilled
- 2 TB maraschino cherry syrup
- Divide ice between 2 tall glasses.
- Mix carbonated beverage and syrup.
- Pour over ice.
- Serve with straws if desired.
Notes2 SERVINGS (ABOUT 3/4 CUP EACH); 115 CALORIES PER SERVING.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More