- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C crushed ice
- 12 oz cola flavored beverage, chilled
- 2 TB maraschino cherry syrup
- Divide ice between 2 tall glasses.
- Mix carbonated beverage and syrup.
- Pour over ice.
- Serve with straws if desired.
Notes2 SERVINGS (ABOUT 3/4 CUP EACH); 115 CALORIES PER SERVING.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More