- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C crushed ice
- 12 oz cola flavored beverage, chilled
- 2 TB maraschino cherry syrup
- Divide ice between 2 tall glasses.
- Mix carbonated beverage and syrup.
- Pour over ice.
- Serve with straws if desired.
Notes2 SERVINGS (ABOUT 3/4 CUP EACH); 115 CALORIES PER SERVING.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More