- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries (without stems), well drained and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze leftovers
Notesfrom Eagle brands...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Christmas CookiesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More