- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries (without stems), well drained and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze leftovers
Notesfrom Eagle brands...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More