- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries (without stems), well drained and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze leftovers
Notesfrom Eagle brands...
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
GAES PTO Recipes
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More