- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are so tasty and are very simple to make.
- 1 Pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese,softened
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Egg,separated
- 2 Tubes (8 0z. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- In a mixing bowl,beat cream cheese,sugar and egg yolk. Separate dough into 16 triangles;place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Spread 1 Tbs. of cream cheese mixture near the edge of the short side of each triangle. Top with 1 Tbs. pie filling.
- Fold long point of triangle over filling and tuck under dough.
- Lightly beat egg white;brush over rolls. Bake @350. for 15-20 minutes,or until golden brown.
- NOTE: I have also used apple pie filling and they came out just as yummy!