- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese,softened
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Egg,separated
- 2 Tubes (8 0z. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- In a mixing bowl,beat cream cheese,sugar and egg yolk. Separate dough into 16 triangles;place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Spread 1 Tbs. of cream cheese mixture near the edge of the short side of each triangle. Top with 1 Tbs. pie filling.
- Fold long point of triangle over filling and tuck under dough.
- Lightly beat egg white;brush over rolls. Bake @350. for 15-20 minutes,or until golden brown.
- NOTE: I have also used apple pie filling and they came out just as yummy!
NotesThese are so tasty and are very simple to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More