- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (1 lb 5 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/2 c (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine dry cake mix, nuts and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
NotesThis is a recipe I've made since the 1970s! It's my mom's and it is SO good. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More