- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a recipe I've made since the 1970s! It's my mom's and it is SO good. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
- 1 can (1 lb 5 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/2 c (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine dry cake mix, nuts and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More