- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (1 lb 5 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/2 c (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine dry cake mix, nuts and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
NotesThis is a recipe I've made since the 1970s! It's my mom's and it is SO good. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More