- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (1 lb 5 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/2 c (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine dry cake mix, nuts and melted butter.
- Sprinkle over cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
NotesThis is a recipe I've made since the 1970s! It's my mom's and it is SO good. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More