- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small flat can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 regular size package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, sliced
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Pour in pie filling and pineapple.
- Sprinkle on dry cake mix.
- Dot with butter slices.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350F for 1-hour.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with ice cream. Serves 6 to 8.
- (I substituted coconut instead of pecans, before using the butter slices.)
NotesThis sweet dessert was found in a box of old recipe cards purchased off eBay.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with SabraSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More