- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small flat can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 regular size package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, sliced
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Pour in pie filling and pineapple.
- Sprinkle on dry cake mix.
- Dot with butter slices.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350F for 1-hour.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with ice cream. Serves 6 to 8.
- (I substituted coconut instead of pecans, before using the butter slices.)
NotesThis sweet dessert was found in a box of old recipe cards purchased off eBay.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More