- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small flat can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 regular size package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, sliced
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Pour in pie filling and pineapple.
- Sprinkle on dry cake mix.
- Dot with butter slices.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350F for 1-hour.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with ice cream. Serves 6 to 8.
- (I substituted coconut instead of pecans, before using the butter slices.)
NotesThis sweet dessert was found in a box of old recipe cards purchased off eBay.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More