- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis sweet dessert was found in a box of old recipe cards purchased off eBay.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small flat can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 regular size package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine, sliced
- 1-cup chopped pecans
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Pour in pie filling and pineapple.
- Sprinkle on dry cake mix.
- Dot with butter slices.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350F for 1-hour.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with ice cream. Serves 6 to 8.
- (I substituted coconut instead of pecans, before using the butter slices.)