- Cooking Time: 60 to 70
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (21-ounce) can COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® pie filling, EAGLE BRAND® and almond extract.
- In large bowl, cut 1/2 cup butter into 2 cups biscuit mix until crumbly.
- Stir in cherry mixture. Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup biscuit mix and brown sugar; cut in remaining 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over cherry mixture.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream (optional).
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
NotesI got this today from EagleBrand.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Adventures in Cooking
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More