- Cooking Time: 60 to 70
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (21-ounce) can COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix, divided
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® pie filling, EAGLE BRAND® and almond extract.
- In large bowl, cut 1/2 cup butter into 2 cups biscuit mix until crumbly.
- Stir in cherry mixture. Spread into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup biscuit mix and brown sugar; cut in remaining 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over cherry mixture.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream (optional).
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
NotesI got this today from EagleBrand.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More