- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 quart
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup shaved plain chocolate
- (Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate candy bars)
- 1/4 cup fresh bing cherries, halved and pitted
- (you may use canned cherries, but drain the syrup)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy or whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- Place the shaved chocolate flakes and the cherries in separate bowls. Cover and refrigerate.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
- After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done), add the chocolate and the cherries, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More