- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Press together and toll out 4 rolls to a 12 X 12-inch square. Cut into a heart shape. Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Divide remaining dough into 3 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 45-50-inch rope and braid. Place braid around the edge of the heart. Pour cherry pie filling into center of heart and spread evenly. combine pecans, butter flour and brown sugar mix, sprinkle over pie filling.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350F 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Combine ingredients for vanilla icing and drizzle over tart.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More