- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup (2 small) cored, unpeeled, and chopped Red Delicious apples
- 1 cup (1 medium) diced banana
- In a large bowl, combine dry gelatin and boiling water. Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in apple juice. Add apples and banana. Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into an 8-by-8-inch dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours. Cut into 6 servings.
- Tips: To prevent banana from turning brown, mix with 1 teaspoon lemon juice or sprinkle with Fruit Fresh.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More