- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup (2 small) cored, unpeeled, and chopped Red Delicious apples
- 1 cup (1 medium) diced banana
- In a large bowl, combine dry gelatin and boiling water. Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in apple juice. Add apples and banana. Mix well to combine.
- Pour mixture into an 8-by-8-inch dish.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours. Cut into 6 servings.
- Tips: To prevent banana from turning brown, mix with 1 teaspoon lemon juice or sprinkle with Fruit Fresh.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More