- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small pkgs. red cherry Jell-O
- 1 can bing cherries, halved
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- pecans, ground
- Mix the nuts and cream cheese together. Roll into 1/2-inch diameter balls.
- Mix the Jell-O as directed on the package and when partially gelled, add the cream cheese balls and bing cherries. Mold as desired.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More