- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small pkgs. red cherry Jell-O
- 1 can bing cherries, halved
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- pecans, ground
- Mix the nuts and cream cheese together. Roll into 1/2-inch diameter balls.
- Mix the Jell-O as directed on the package and when partially gelled, add the cream cheese balls and bing cherries. Mold as desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More