- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small pkgs. red cherry Jell-O
- 1 can bing cherries, halved
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- pecans, ground
- Mix the nuts and cream cheese together. Roll into 1/2-inch diameter balls.
- Mix the Jell-O as directed on the package and when partially gelled, add the cream cheese balls and bing cherries. Mold as desired.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Tuscan Sausage and Potato SoupSee More