- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade, thawed
- 3 - 4 tablespoons juice of maraschino cherries
- 1 9-inch graham cracker piecrust
- whipped cream, lime slices, maraschino cherries, and mint sprigs
- Combine ice cream, limeade, and cherry juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Spoon into crust, then freeze 8 hours, or until firm.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, a lime slice, a maraschino cherry, and a mint sprig.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More