- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into pie crust; chill 4 hours. Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over chilled pie. Store in refrigerator.
NotesGot this in my Paula Deen newsletter today and thought it sounded good and easy. It looks like a Cherry Cheesecake
Adele Giglio Robillard of The Village of Morganza in South Louisiana shared a cookbook of family favorites her family compiled for their 2002 reunion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More