- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into pie crust; chill 4 hours. Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over chilled pie. Store in refrigerator.
NotesGot this in my Paula Deen newsletter today and thought it sounded good and easy. It looks like a Cherry Cheesecake
Adele Giglio Robillard of The Village of Morganza in South Louisiana shared a cookbook of family favorites her family compiled for their 2002 reunion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More