- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 180
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh or bottled lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (9") graham cracker crumb crust
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature; whip until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk while continuing to beat until well-blended.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract; blend well.
- Pour into crust and chill in refrigerator for 2–3 hours before garnishing top of pie with cherry pie filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More