- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 180
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh or bottled lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (9") graham cracker crumb crust
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature; whip until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk while continuing to beat until well-blended.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract; blend well.
- Pour into crust and chill in refrigerator for 2–3 hours before garnishing top of pie with cherry pie filling.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
GAES PTO Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More