- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cups pitted Northwest fresh sweet cherries
- 1 medium cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup red radishes, cut into wedge shaped pieces
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Blanch peas in boiling salted water 1 minute; plunge into iced water to cool. Drain.
- Mix cherries, cucumber, radishes and peas.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over cherry mixture and toss to coat. Marinate, refrigerated, at least one hour.
NotesFresh cherries add color and sweetness to this fresh vegetable salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More