- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cups pitted Northwest fresh sweet cherries
- 1 medium cucumber, halved, seeded and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup red radishes, cut into wedge shaped pieces
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Blanch peas in boiling salted water 1 minute; plunge into iced water to cool. Drain.
- Mix cherries, cucumber, radishes and peas.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over cherry mixture and toss to coat. Marinate, refrigerated, at least one hour.
NotesFresh cherries add color and sweetness to this fresh vegetable salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More