- Cooking Time: 50-60 minutes
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 TBS. water
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/2 chopped pecans/walnuts (I used macadamia nuts)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes. Combine
- eggs, sour cream, oil, water; add to dry ingredients. Beat
- until blended (batter will be thick). Fold in cherries and nuts.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 TBS over the
- bottom and up the sides of two greased loaf pans. Add batter,
- sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 350 degrees 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
NotesNot sure where I found this recipe but it is delicious! Yum-O! Photo by me.
Adventures in Cooking
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More