- Cooking Time: 50-60 minutes
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 TBS. water
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/2 chopped pecans/walnuts (I used macadamia nuts)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes. Combine
- eggs, sour cream, oil, water; add to dry ingredients. Beat
- until blended (batter will be thick). Fold in cherries and nuts.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 TBS over the
- bottom and up the sides of two greased loaf pans. Add batter,
- sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 350 degrees 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out
- clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
NotesNot sure where I found this recipe but it is delicious! Yum-O! Photo by me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More