- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 2 12 oz cans crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large tub of cool whip
- 1 cups chopped nuts pecans or walnuts
- Mix all together well in a large bowl.
- Keep in the frig.
NotesMy daughter, Lori,has me make this every year for Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas. And every year she tells me to leave what is left & she'll send me the bowl when it's all gone!
You can spread it into a 9x13 glass pan, then freeze if you want a frozen salad,then cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Recipes for Vitality
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More