- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy daughter, Lori,has me make this every year for Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas. And every year she tells me to leave what is left & she'll send me the bowl when it's all gone!
You can spread it into a 9x13 glass pan, then freeze if you want a frozen salad,then cut into squares.
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 2 12 oz cans crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large tub of cool whip
- 1 cups chopped nuts pecans or walnuts
- Mix all together well in a large bowl.
- Keep in the frig.