- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 2 12 oz cans crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 large cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large tub of cool whip
- 1 cups chopped nuts pecans or walnuts
- Mix all together well in a large bowl.
- Keep in the frig.
NotesMy daughter, Lori,has me make this every year for Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas. And every year she tells me to leave what is left & she'll send me the bowl when it's all gone!
You can spread it into a 9x13 glass pan, then freeze if you want a frozen salad,then cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More