- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sweet cherries, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl then cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
NotesCherry salsa makes a sweet and spicy condiment for salmon, chicken or pork. For a milder salsa, remove all of the ribs and seeds from the jalapeño.
Per serving (About 2 Tbsp/37g-wt.): 25 calories (0 from fat), 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 1g protein, 6g total carbohydrate (less than 1g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 0mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Vegan Eats!See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More