- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C sweetened condensed milk
- 8 C or 1 quart+ a half quart of fresh snow ((scraped off the top of the fallen snow OR caught in a pan while the snow falls down))
- 1 1/2 C whole milk
- 2 ts vanilla extract
- 2 ts cherry grenadine
- 1 TB sugar (or more to taste
- 1/2 ts almond extract
- *marachino cherries*
- Mix all together until creamy, add more snow if it's too wet, and more sugar to taste.
- Put in freezer until chilled & serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Short & SweetSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More