- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 t. butter
- 1 pkg. vanilla or white chips
- 1 can vanilla frosting or 2 c. homemade vanilla frosting
- 1 t. cherry extract
- 4 drops red liquid food color
- Line an 8" pan with foil; butter the foil with the 1 1/2 t. butter.
- In saucepan, melt chips over very low heat, stir frequently. Or melt in microwave at 70% power for 1 min; stir. Microwave at intervals until melted. Remove from heat; stir in frosting and extract until blended.
- Pour into pan.
- Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Cover and fridge for 4 hours or until firm before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More