- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 t. butter
- 1 pkg. vanilla or white chips
- 1 can vanilla frosting or 2 c. homemade vanilla frosting
- 1 t. cherry extract
- 4 drops red liquid food color
- Line an 8" pan with foil; butter the foil with the 1 1/2 t. butter.
- In saucepan, melt chips over very low heat, stir frequently. Or melt in microwave at 70% power for 1 min; stir. Microwave at intervals until melted. Remove from heat; stir in frosting and extract until blended.
- Pour into pan.
- Randomly place drops of food coloring over fudge; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Cover and fridge for 4 hours or until firm before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More