CHERRY VINAIGRETTE:WITH ROMAINE/ICEBERG LETTUCE
Cherry Vinaigrette:with Romaine/Iceberg Lettuce
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (to taste)
- Fresh ground course salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic chives, finely snipped
- 1 cup Black Cherries, pitted and chopped. (Traverse City Black Cherries)
- Paramesian, add to taste
- Iceberg lettuce
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 Beefy Tomato, largely sliced
In a small bowl or a dressing bottle, add the following:
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/4 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
Fresh ground course salt and pepper.
1 teaspoon fresh snipped garlic chives.
1 cup Fresh, pitted & chopped traverse city black cherries. (usually in season in August) You can add additional cherries its up to your tastebuds.
Shake well and chill for at least an hour if not overnight before serving.
Serve over ice cold iceberg with romaine lettuce.
Sprinkled with Paramesian. I like to used my potato peeler and make slivers. It makes for a prettier presentation.