- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tblsp white sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1(8oz) pkg. cream cheese(can use lowfat)
- 1(1.3oz)envelope whipped topping(not cool whip,I think it's called Dream Whip and comes in a box)
- 1(21 ounce) can cherry pie filling(can use light)
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the butter or margarine,flour,white sugar and the chopped pecans.Press mixture into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.Allow crust to cool completely before preceding.
- Prepare the dream whip according to the package directions.
- Blend the cream cheese and the confectioner's sugar together.Fold in the dream whip and spread over the top of the cooled crust.Top with the cherry pie filling and refrigerate before serving.
NotesThis is real good and "rich".Might wanna grab a glass of milk!