- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 oz butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1¼ cups cherries or cranberries
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix eggs with sugar and mix well.
- Add butter to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda; mix.
- Spray vinegar on the top of dough.
- Put walnuts and berries on an oiled pan and top with the dough mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 325° F.
- Cool and top with powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Lau Family Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More