- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 oz butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1¼ cups cherries or cranberries
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix eggs with sugar and mix well.
- Add butter to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda; mix.
- Spray vinegar on the top of dough.
- Put walnuts and berries on an oiled pan and top with the dough mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 325° F.
- Cool and top with powdered sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More