- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large box of kelloggs crispix.
- 1 9.5 oz. can of planters whole cashews.
- 1/4 bag of mini pretzels.
- 3-4 lbs. white chocolate disks.
- Combine crispix, cashews and pretzels in a large container.
- Melt chocolate disks.
- Best method for melting is using a double boiler method - we use a medium pot on top of a large pot.
- After the chocolate is melted pour on top of mix and stir throughout to coat all of the mix.
- Spread the mix thinly out on wax paper and let cool for approximately 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More