- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large box of kelloggs crispix.
- 1 9.5 oz. can of planters whole cashews.
- 1/4 bag of mini pretzels.
- 3-4 lbs. white chocolate disks.
- Combine crispix, cashews and pretzels in a large container.
- Melt chocolate disks.
- Best method for melting is using a double boiler method - we use a medium pot on top of a large pot.
- After the chocolate is melted pour on top of mix and stir throughout to coat all of the mix.
- Spread the mix thinly out on wax paper and let cool for approximately 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More