- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cups of unseasoned croutons
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of milk
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound of crabmeat, picked over to remove any shells
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit. Place butter in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish. Heat in oven until melted, tilting to coat dish. Remove dish from oven; spread croutons over melted butter. Top with cheese; set aside.
- Combine milk, eggs, dry mustard, seafood seasoning, salt and black pepper; mix well. Pour egg mixture over cheese in dish and sprinkle crabmeat on top. Bake for 50 minutes or until mixture is set. Remove from oven and let stand for about 10 minutes. Garnish with pepper rings, if desired.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More