- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cups of unseasoned croutons
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of milk
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound of crabmeat, picked over to remove any shells
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit. Place butter in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish. Heat in oven until melted, tilting to coat dish. Remove dish from oven; spread croutons over melted butter. Top with cheese; set aside.
- Combine milk, eggs, dry mustard, seafood seasoning, salt and black pepper; mix well. Pour egg mixture over cheese in dish and sprinkle crabmeat on top. Bake for 50 minutes or until mixture is set. Remove from oven and let stand for about 10 minutes. Garnish with pepper rings, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More