- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix or devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 ( 8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- yellow cake mix, melted margarine and 1 egg. Press into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs, cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cake mix layer.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar if desired.
- Cut into bars to serve.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Taste of CenturyLink
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More