- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix or devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 ( 8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- yellow cake mix, melted margarine and 1 egg. Press into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs, cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cake mix layer.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar if desired.
- Cut into bars to serve.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More