- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix or devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 ( 8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- yellow cake mix, melted margarine and 1 egg. Press into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs, cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cake mix layer.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar if desired.
- Cut into bars to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More