- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix or devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 ( 8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- yellow cake mix, melted margarine and 1 egg. Press into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs, cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cake mix layer.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar if desired.
- Cut into bars to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More