- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix or devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 ( 8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- yellow cake mix, melted margarine and 1 egg. Press into greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs, cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cake mix layer.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar if desired.
- Cut into bars to serve.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More