- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. powdered sugar
- In mixing bowl, combine butter with 1 egg, beating well. Add cake mix and mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture in 9 X 13 inch baking pan. Blend remaining 2 eggs with cream cheese and powdered sugar, beating well.
- Spread batter over cake mix layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into small squares.
NotesFor chocolate chess pie bars, subsititute chocolate cake mix for yellow cake mix.