- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips (or 6 ounces chocolate, chopped)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3. With a stand or hand mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add both sugars and beat for another 3 minutes, until well incorporated. Add the eggs one by one, beating for 1 minute after each addition, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredients, mixing just until they disappear into the batter. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the chips, nuts and coconut. Scrape the batter into the buttered pan and use the spatula to even the top as best as you can.
- 4. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the blondies comes out clean. The blondies should pull away fromthe sides of the pan a little and the top should be a nice honey brown. Transfer the pan to a rack and cool completely. Cut into bars; store in an airtight container at room temperature.
NotesBlondies chock full of fabulousness - chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts and coconut. Rich and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Short & Sweet
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More