- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg
- Beat well
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in the pecans
- Spread into a greased 8 - inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cut into small bars while warm.
- Roll in the confectioners' sugar
NotesTaste Of Home - Donna Halbert
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More