- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg
- Beat well
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in the pecans
- Spread into a greased 8 - inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cut into small bars while warm.
- Roll in the confectioners' sugar
NotesTaste Of Home - Donna Halbert
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More