- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Cinnamon chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cream together butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, the eggs and the vanilla.
- lend in the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt. (add chips if desired)
- Shape dough by rounded spoonfuls into balls.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
- Roll balls of dough in mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until set but not too hard.
- Remove immediately from baking sheets.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More