- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chopped dates
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Combine cake mix & brown sugar in large bowl.
- Add melted butter & eggs, beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Stir in dates & walnuts. Batter will be stiff.
- Spread into a greased 13 X 9 X 2 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes, until edges are golden brown. It may still look moist in the middle, but that's OK.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More