- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryGreat for kids as an afterschool pick-me-up! (along with fresh fruit)
Taken from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes And Gardens (2005)
- 3 c.tiny marshmallows (1/2 of a 10-oz. bag)
- 2 Tbsps. butter or margarine
- 2 c. granola with raisins
- 3/4 c. crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 c. sunflower nuts
- Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil; set aside. In a medium saucepan combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted. Stir in granloa, rice cereal, and sunflower nuts. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Cool in refrigerator about 5 min. or until set. Lift by foil to remove from pan. Peel off foil and cut into bars.
- 16 bars
- Taken from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes And Gardens (2005)