- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 c.tiny marshmallows (1/2 of a 10-oz. bag)
- 2 Tbsps. butter or margarine
- 2 c. granola with raisins
- 3/4 c. crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 c. sunflower nuts
- Line a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil; set aside. In a medium saucepan combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted. Stir in granloa, rice cereal, and sunflower nuts. Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Cool in refrigerator about 5 min. or until set. Lift by foil to remove from pan. Peel off foil and cut into bars.
- 16 bars
- Taken from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes And Gardens (2005)
NotesGreat for kids as an afterschool pick-me-up! (along with fresh fruit)
Taken from 30 Minute Meals by Better Homes And Gardens (2005)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More