- Cooking Time: 8-12
- Servings: 12-14 Large Cookies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2C Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2C Brown sugar
- 2 1/4C All Purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1t Baking soda
- 1t Salt
- 1/4t Ground Cinnamon
- 2C Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 1/2t Vanilla extract
- Place melted butter and sugars in mixing bowl fitted with the paddle and cream until light.
- Add egg and yolk one at a time until fully incorporated. Add vanilla. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Continue beating on low speed.
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together. Slowly begin to add to creamed mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees if using a dark, nonstick cookie sheet).
- Use a size 20 disher for large cookies and a smaller sized scoop for smaller cookies.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes depending on the size.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Drizzle with melted vanilla or chocolate candy coating for presentation.
- Enjoy! I hope
NotesMy own little twist on chocolate chip cookies. No biggie, but so yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Breads and Pastry 101
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More