- Cooking Time: 8-12
- Servings: 12-14 Large Cookies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2C Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2C Brown sugar
- 2 1/4C All Purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1t Baking soda
- 1t Salt
- 1/4t Ground Cinnamon
- 2C Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 1/2t Vanilla extract
- Place melted butter and sugars in mixing bowl fitted with the paddle and cream until light.
- Add egg and yolk one at a time until fully incorporated. Add vanilla. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Continue beating on low speed.
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together. Slowly begin to add to creamed mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees if using a dark, nonstick cookie sheet).
- Use a size 20 disher for large cookies and a smaller sized scoop for smaller cookies.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes depending on the size.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Drizzle with melted vanilla or chocolate candy coating for presentation.
- Enjoy! I hope
NotesMy own little twist on chocolate chip cookies. No biggie, but so yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
My Family Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More