- Cooking Time: 8-12
- Servings: 12-14 Large Cookies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2C Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2C Brown sugar
- 2 1/4C All Purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1t Baking soda
- 1t Salt
- 1/4t Ground Cinnamon
- 2C Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 1/2t Vanilla extract
- Place melted butter and sugars in mixing bowl fitted with the paddle and cream until light.
- Add egg and yolk one at a time until fully incorporated. Add vanilla. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Continue beating on low speed.
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together. Slowly begin to add to creamed mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees if using a dark, nonstick cookie sheet).
- Use a size 20 disher for large cookies and a smaller sized scoop for smaller cookies.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes depending on the size.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Drizzle with melted vanilla or chocolate candy coating for presentation.
- Enjoy! I hope
NotesMy own little twist on chocolate chip cookies. No biggie, but so yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More