- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: about 20 larger cookies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in oats and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12 min for smaller cookies, approx. 20 min for large cookies.
NotesMy husband loves oatmeal chocolate chips cookies. period.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More