- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: about 20 larger cookies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in oats and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12 min for smaller cookies, approx. 20 min for large cookies.
NotesMy husband loves oatmeal chocolate chips cookies. period.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Italy or BustSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More