- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 3 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- For The Filling:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For The Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter, and salt until smooth.
- Fold in the coconut and the chocolate chips.
- Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes longer or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into the bars.
NotesTaste Of Home - Mrs. Sanford Wickham