- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Light karo syrup
- Dash of salt
- 2 Cups Pecans
- 7/8 Cup Evaporated milk
- 1 Cup Milk (minus 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Combine sugar, syrup and salt in a medium sized saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until small amount dropped in cold water forms a hard ball.
- Gradually (so the mixture never stops boiling) add pecans, milks and butter. Continue cooking until it tests again as hard ball in cold water.
- Add vanilla.
- Let stand until mixture stops foaming.
- Drop by teaspoons-full onto well-buttered baking sheet or wax paper.
- When completely cool, remove.
- Wrap each praline in wax paper
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More