- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 4 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup (6 ounces) red, white, and blue candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Beat sugars and butter at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and next 3 ingredients, beating until combined.
- Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake, in batches, at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used red, white, and blue M&Ms.
NotesYou can find red, white, and blue candies at supermarkets and discount stores before the Fourth of July.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More