- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Chex®
- 1 1/2 cup Rice Chex®
- 1/1/2 cup Cheerios®
- 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 250°.
- Melt margarine in baking pan.
- Stir in seasond salt, garlic and onion powders, and worcestersihre sauce.
- Add pretzels and cereals.
- Toss gently until cereal and pretzels are coated.
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour onto paper towels to cool.
- Divide equally into one Ziploc bag per person in your group.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Adventures in Cooking
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More