- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 4 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 cups of your favorite chex cereal
- 1 cup salted nuts
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- Melt butter or margarine in a large roasting pan in preheated 250 degree oven. Stir in seasonings.
- Gradually add cereal, nuts, and pretzels. Stir to coat evenly.
- Bake one hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container
NotesMom made this with pecans and cheerios, has less butter than the contemporary version.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Recipes for Vitality
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More