- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 cups Rice,Corn OR Honey Nut Chex
- 1 cup mik chocolate,chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teasppon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Into a large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- In a 1-qt. microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter uncovered on high for 1 minute; stir. Mircowave 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanila.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stiring until evenly coated.
- Pour into 2-gallon plastic food storage bag. Add powered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on wax paper until cooled.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Makes:9 cups
NotesThis is a recipe that my Mother-in-law makes and I never can find it when I want it, so I'll share it with everyone and we'll all have it.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More