- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 cups Rice,Corn OR Honey Nut Chex
- 1 cup mik chocolate,chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teasppon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Into a large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- In a 1-qt. microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter uncovered on high for 1 minute; stir. Mircowave 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanila.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stiring until evenly coated.
- Pour into 2-gallon plastic food storage bag. Add powered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on wax paper until cooled.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Makes:9 cups
NotesThis is a recipe that my Mother-in-law makes and I never can find it when I want it, so I'll share it with everyone and we'll all have it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More