- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18, 1/2 cup each
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 9 cups Chex® cereal (any variety)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure cereal into a large bowl; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, stir together chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.