- Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 8 parts soy sauce
- 1 parts vinegar
- 1 parts Sugar
- 1/2 parts Sesame Oil
- 1/4 parts ginger
- Salad: yields serving size 2-3 for appetizer
- 32 oz chopped iceberg salad
- 16 oz crispy rice noodles
- 8 oz white breast chicken cut in strips and boiled
- 1 teaspoon ground peanuts
- 1 teaspoon ground preserved ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped scallions
- pinch of cilantro
- 1 cup of salad dressing
- 1. Cut 8oz of white chicken breast into strips and boil until fully cooked.
- 2. Chop and combine all salad ingredients. Add cooked chicken.
- 3. In a separate dish, combine dressing ingredients. Add to salad.
Notes"Chi Dynasty's Famous Chinese Chicken Salad is one of the restaurant's most noteworthy dishes. Using only the freshest ingredients, this easy to make at home recipe, is a tasty healthy addition to any meal."
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More