- Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Backstory"Chi Dynasty's Famous Chinese Chicken Salad is one of the restaurant's most noteworthy dishes. Using only the freshest ingredients, this easy to make at home recipe, is a tasty healthy addition to any meal."
- 8 parts soy sauce
- 1 parts vinegar
- 1 parts Sugar
- 1/2 parts Sesame Oil
- 1/4 parts ginger
- Salad: yields serving size 2-3 for appetizer
- 32 oz chopped iceberg salad
- 16 oz crispy rice noodles
- 8 oz white breast chicken cut in strips and boiled
- 1 teaspoon ground peanuts
- 1 teaspoon ground preserved ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped scallions
- pinch of cilantro
- 1 cup of salad dressing
- 1. Cut 8oz of white chicken breast into strips and boil until fully cooked.
- 2. Chop and combine all salad ingredients. Add cooked chicken.
- 3. In a separate dish, combine dressing ingredients. Add to salad.