- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Oil for frying
- Mix together egg and milk, Place tenders in mixture and let sit in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- While tenders are soaking, mix together flour, sugar, salt and pepper.
- After the tenders have soaked, dredge in the flour mixture and put them back in the milk bath for a few seconds and re-drege (this part gets messy) Pour oil in skillet to a 1 inch depth. Bring oil to high heat (approx 375 degrees). Gently place tenders into the oil and let cook until golden brown on the first side.
- Turn and brown on second side.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.