- Cooking Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 200 g chick-peas (previously cooked)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 potato
- rosemary leaves
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 4 spoons of extra vergin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- small size pasta
- Cut and cook onion with 3 spoons of olive oil until translucent.
- Add chick-peas, the potato cut into small pieces and rosemary finely cut.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook everything for about half an hour.
- Put everything in the blender to get a creamy mixture.
- Pour it again in the pot and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- At this point you can add the pasta and cook it in the soup.
- Slice the zucchini finely and cook it with 1 spoon of olive oil for a couple minutes, then add tomatoes cut in half and cook altogether for 3 more minutes. Serve the soup and add the vegetables to every plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More