- Cooking Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 200 g chick-peas (previously cooked)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 potato
- rosemary leaves
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 4 spoons of extra vergin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- small size pasta
- Cut and cook onion with 3 spoons of olive oil until translucent.
- Add chick-peas, the potato cut into small pieces and rosemary finely cut.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook everything for about half an hour.
- Put everything in the blender to get a creamy mixture.
- Pour it again in the pot and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- At this point you can add the pasta and cook it in the soup.
- Slice the zucchini finely and cook it with 1 spoon of olive oil for a couple minutes, then add tomatoes cut in half and cook altogether for 3 more minutes. Serve the soup and add the vegetables to every plate.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More