- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups tortillia chips
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 small onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cups lettuce
- In a 13X9 glass dish line all of your chips on the bottom.
- Mix refried beans, salsa and one cup cheese. Spread on chips.
- Mix chicken and taco sessoning.
- Sprinkle on bean mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and onion.
- Back at 350 degrees for 10-15 min.
- Garnish with tomatoes and lettuce.
NotesGreat easy weeknight meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More