- Cooking Time: 5-7
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3pcs)
- Olive oil (garlic infused works best for me)
- 3 slices of prosciutto
- Grana Padano, small pieces (a semi-fat hard cheese)
- 3 slices of mozzarella
- Dried basil
- Sea salt
- Salt the chicken, both sides.
- Warm the olive oil over medium-high heat and turn the pan to spread it around the bottom.
- Put the chicken in the pan and brown one side (around 3-5 minutes).
- Carefully flip the chicken and on each piece put some grana padano, a sprinkle of basil, 1 slice of prosciutto and 1 slice of mozzarella.
- Saute until cooked through, around 5-7 minutes.
- This is best served with a side of vegetables as a compliment because of how flavorful the chicken and prosciutto will be.
NotesScaloppini is a quick, easy and extremely flavorful way to cook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking with Sabra
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More