- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8-1/2 oz.) corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until cooked through. Drain. Add green pepper, seasoning mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese. Prepare muffin mix as directed on package; spoon over cheese, completely covering cheese layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.