- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Northern Beans (drained)
- 1 skinless/boneless chicken breast (cooked til tender)
- (cut in very small pieces)
- 1/2 c. cooked instant rice
- 1/2 to 1 can low fat chicken broth
- Pinch of parsley
- pinch of basil
- pepper/to taste
- Add all ingred. together (cooked). Simmer in pot for about 10 or 15 min.
- Makes a great winter dish!
- LOADED W/ PROTEIN ALSO!!
- Note: don't simmer til rice is "mushy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More