- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/3 cup of water
- 1 small packet of uncooked Uncle Ben's rice
- 1 box of frozen mixed peas and carrots
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Seasoning as you desire.
- Stir soup, water, rice and vegatables in a 11x8 glass pan (spray with pam first)
- Top with cleaned chicken and season as you desire.
- Bake in oven at 375degrees for 60 minutes covered, take out and sprinkle with cheddar cheese as you desire.
NotesThe baseline of recipe was taken from a Campbell's soup can as I was looking for something homestyle to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
A Falcon FeastSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More